Join us Saturday, October 27th at the PebbleCreek Fall Creative Arts Festival from 8am – 3pm. There’s no better way for you and your client(s) to discover first-hand the active adult lifestyle enjoyed by residents at PebbleCreek. There will be over 70 artisan booths, behind-the-scene art demonstrations at the Creative Arts Center, food & drink specials, wine tasting, classic car show and live musical entertainment. We hope to see you there!
Fall Creative Arts Festival - Saturday, October 27th, 8am – 3pm
Model Village with 9 Stunning Model Homes
- Visit the new “Man Cave” featuring a vintage Packard
- Explore the Environments for Living garage
- Creative Arts Center (Parking Lot)
- Coffee & Bake Sale by Kare Bears (7-10am)
Over 70 Artisan Booths
- Demonstrations in the Creative Arts Center
- Wine Tasting
- Food & Drink Specials
- Classic Car Show
- Live Musical Entertainment
The new homes at Robson Ranch Arizona are more energy efficient than ever! Robson homes continues build the most energy efficient homes on the market with the combination of block walls and energy saving designs. To learn more about this great community visit PEBBLE CREEK!
Building the highest quality, energy efficient homes for its residents has always been a primary focus of new product development at each Robson Resort Community. The most recent example of this is the new homes at Robson Ranch Arizona which are now built with the latest in advanced building methods and materials. According to Ross Novotny, Manager of Building Performance, “Our commitment to building energy efficient homes has set a new standard of excellence that enables our homeowners to save on energy costs and enjoy a more comfortable and healthier indoor environment.”
The Latest in Building Science Debutes at Robson Ranch Arizona.
This new approach to building energy efficient homes exceeds Energy Star Version 3.0 Compliancy, which includes:
• 15 SEER Air Conditioning units
• Tankless Hot Water Heater
• Cathedralized Attic R-38 Insulation
• 2×6 Advanced Framed Walls
• Blown Damp Spray Wall R-23 Insulation
• Vinyl framed, Advanced Low-E Windows
And, as with all new homes in Robson Resort Communities, the new homes at Robson Ranch Arizona, are so energy efficient that your monthly heating and cooling usage is guaranteed through MASCO Home Services Inc. under the Environments For Living* program.
To learn more about this great community visit PEBBLE CREEK!
* The MASCO Home Services Inc. Limited Guarantee is for heating and cooling usage for the first two years after the home is built; it is not a guarantee of energy costs. See the Environments For Living program’s Limited Guarantee for details.
Here are a few more questions we answer in our 33 page “Guide to buying an active adult home” that you can get free by visiting Retiring To Arizona!
Q: Are some communities bigger than others? Which ones?
A: Our active adult communities range in size from 1,700 homes all the way up to 26,000 homes. Here’s a breakdown:
• Arizona Traditions has 1,750 homes
• Canta Mia will have 1,950 homes
• Corte Bella has 1,650 homes
• Pebble Creek has 6,200 homes
• Sun City has 26,082 homes
• Sun City Festival has 7,200 homes (when completed)
• Sun City Grand has 9,820 homes
• Sun City West has 16,900 homes
• Sundance has 1,750 homes
• Trilogy at Vistancia has 2,450 homes (when completed)
• Ventana Lakes has 2,200 homes
• Westbrook Village has 3,992 homes.
Q: I’ve heard some active adult communities are older than others? How do I find out?
A: Our communities all started with Sun City back in the early 60’s and they are still building new active adult communities today. Here’s a breakdown of the areas:
• Arizona Traditions was built in the late 90’s and finished in 2000
• Canta Mia is brand new in the fall of 2010
• Corte Bella was built from the late 90’s and finished in 2005
• Pebble Creek started in the late 80’s and are still building today
• Sun City was built from the early 60’s through the late 70’s
• Sun City Festival started in 2006 and is still building today
• Sun City Grand was built from the mid 90’s and finished in 2002
• Sun City West was built from the early 70’s and finished in 2000
• Sundance started about 2000 and they are still building
• Trilogy at Vistancia started in 2004 and they are still building today
• Ventana Lakes was built from the late 90’s and finished in 2003
• Westbrook Village was built from the mid 80’s through the early 90’s
Q: Someone told me the average age of communities vary? Is there really a difference?
A: That one is tough to say because they do not release exact numbers on this but you can assume the older the community the older the average age of the population will be. Bottom line is only the brand new communities really have a big difference in average age from everyone else.
I was at Pebble Creek, a Robson Community, last week and picked up a few of the inventory (spec) homes they have for sale right now. They really cleaned up the inventory but do have a couple of homes for sale that you might like.
If you’d like a print out of the homes details and pricing please drop me a email at Jay@RetiringToAz.com and I’d be happy to send them to you.
Pebble Creek Tuscany Clubhouse, Goodyear Arizona
Now is a great time to realize your dream of living the unsurpassed way of life at an active adult Robson Resort Community. We have new pricing with homes starting from the $210s in Pebble Creek in Goodyear, Arizona. Plus, new incentives at each community are now being offered with up to $70,000 off the price of a new home. And don’t forget about the $6,500 tax credit for people buying a new principal homes!
A Robson resort community is a place for all life has to offer. Don’t delay…our design center appointments are filling up with new home buyers. If you’ve been thinking about making a move to a Robson resort community, this is the time to save BIG!
For more information about Pebble Creek as well as all the other active adult communities please visit www.Retiring2Az.com
Direct Line 623.271.4234 or Jay@valleyREadvisor.com
Fax # 800-573-2416
www.valleyREadvisor.com www.Retiring2Az.com www.ThePhoenixRealEstateAdvisor.com www.PhoneixHomeRescue.org